AMAZING is not a strong enough word for this. Not even in all caps.
My “amazing” (love that word today) mom made this for me often when I was younger and I never realized how easy and “customizable” it is. She simply used brownsugar and no other ingredients, but this is a little but of a twist on her recipe!
1. 5-6 medium sized apples (but as single ladies, you can use 2-3, I cook mine to share at the office because everyone loves it!)
2. Granulated Sugar (about 1/3 of a cup or to taste)
3. Ground Cinnamon (as much as you would like to taste)
4. honey (about 2 table spoons)
5. Water (about a quarter cup)
1. Peel and core your apples. Quarter them then chop into large chunks.
2. put into crock-pot with water
3. add sugar, cinnamon, and honey, and stir well
4. Let cook on high until it is cooked down into delicious, amazing, cinnamon honey applesauce!